Reservations are done by phone, e-mail or through our web site.
In order to acknowledge his reservation, a guest is obliged to make 30% advance payment, within 48 hours, and the rest can be paid when he arrives to “Vajati”.
The amount can be paid in total in advance.
If the payment is not made within the anticipated time, the reservation will be considered as invalid.
In order for the payment to be regularly made on gyro account, you need the following data:
- payer: name and surname, address;
- purpose of payment: reservation number and type of accomodation (for example, apartment called Alexandra);
- payee: APUR “Vajati”, 32230 Guca
- Gyro account: 205-113330-83.
- The guest has the right to cancel, but he is obliged to advice us about the cancellation in written form.
- When cancelling the contract, we do not pay back the advance amount of 30% which had been paid on the gyro account of “Vajati”.
- If the guest had paid the amount in total, and on the basis of the date when the host in ” Vajati ” received a written notice about canceling sent by the guest, the amount which belongs to the host will be determined, expressed in percentage, in relation to the total price of the arrangement, that is:
- 10 % if the arrangement is cancelled not later than 30 days before the anticipated arrival;
- 20 % if the arrangement is cancelled within 29 to 20 days;
- 40 % if the arrangement is cancelled 19 to 15 days;
- 80 % if the arrangement is cancelled 14 to 10 days;
- 90 % if the arrangement is cancelled 9 to 6 days;
- 100 % if the arrangement is cancelled 5 to 0 days before the anticipated term of visit.
- The guest has a right to appoint another person who will stay in ” Vajati ” instead of him.
Fill reservation contact
Phone: + 381 (32) 861-093; +381 (32) 861-146;
Phone/fax: +381 (32) 861-145;
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org